Lietuvi, Welcome to Lithuanian Book a Month Club
Lithuanian Language is by far strongest glue holding Lithuanian culture together! And What a better way to learn and foster Lithuanian Language than reading in it. We decided to start something that has never been done before at St. Casimir’s Perish- A Lithuanian Book of A Month Club!
here is how it works:
Lithuanian Book of a Month Club official Rules:
- You Will Have 30 Days to Read an Assigned book for the month
- New Book will be announced ahead of time (about 2 weeks before)
- You Will be supplied with links to purchase an assigned book
- We will provide few books and book sharing between members is encouraged!
- There will be a meeting at St. Casimir’s Parapija. once a month for 2-3 hours to discuss the contents of the books and share experiences and ideas about it IN LITHUANIAN!
- You Will Get a Form with 3 questions about book to fill out while you read
- Readers from Outside Los Angeles can participate via our website form
First Reading Will Start Februrary 1st.
to get on readers list send email to firstname.lastname@example.org